The Saluki Ventures program is designed to take students beyond their education and any Registered Student Organization – to put their newly acquired knowledge and skills into practice.
Students who complete the program should be able to:
- Grasp a fundamental understanding of their business idea, learn how they work as an individual and decide where they want to take their business
- Develop the ability to think like an entrepreneur by identifying opportunities, managing risks, adapting to change and making decisions
- Establish attainable personal and professional goals
- Acquire the personal skills needed to interact with professionals, entrepreneurs, and mentors within the community
- Learn how to continually innovate their product or service
To take action, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or, if you are ready to apply, please click here for our online application.